Dead Dog and Chinese Hamburgers

by eric 14. May 2010 09:39

Me or the Dog equals dead dog, going down a back road and I see the dog come tearing off for Greg; he was the lead bike. Greg makes it by the dog and the dog is now directly in front of me and impact is going to happen. I brace and hit the dog square in the mid section, plowed him for a second and then he rolled underneath the front tire, front tire must have jumped almost two feet off the ground, dog shot out the left side smashing my foot and rolled into a ditch.

You have to make a decision brake or no brake, gas or no gas, I knew I could not stop, could not turn, couldn’t do anything but try to keep it upright and at impact I held the bars tight and bam it happened. When the front end came back down there was a quick wobble and I thought I’m going down, but it held together. It’s not a nice felling knowing you’re going to have an impact, not knowing what the impact is going to do, hearing the impact and thinking I’m going to get hurt.

For all you Dog lovers all I have to say is that dog almost killed three human beings, I have no sympathy for the dog and its fine with me that it’s in the ditch and not me or my friends.  BTW I like dogs too, but I value human life more than a dog most of the time.

My nerves are ok; the bike is fine I think? We meet up with Davalynn and Pete and we continue on to grab a bite to eat. We end up in a Chinese Restaurant that as pool tables and more Harley shirts than a biker bar. This is a Chinese Restaurant? Greg tells me there are burgers and stuff on the menu too, strange place. I make the mistake of having what my Bud got, a double burger, bacon, mushrooms, onions, cheese and onion rings. Here’s the problem a single burger is a ½ a pound, so now I have a burger that’s a freaking pound of beef with all the fixings. Apparently the Chef asked the waitress are you sure, Greg finished his and I did a good job; Man vs. Food, food won.

Comments

5/14/2010 3:23:45 PM #

Margot

OMG I am so glad you are okay! I also hope you are not implying that the Chinese hamburger was made of dog; or roadkill for that matter?

Margot United States

5/20/2010 8:02:02 AM #

Angus de Graham

Holy Crap Man!!!!! What a story!!! Glad you all are ok. That had to be a pucker factor #10, but I now know that it was really the BIG frickn' burger with all the Fixin's that made you crap your pants.  Don't try and keep up with Greg on that front. Frankieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angus de Graham United States

7/5/2010 11:17:20 PM #

pingback

Pingback from mant824gid.wordpress.com

Tips to get Better Up and down Soar Finest  Strategies « Tips to get a Larger Up and down Rebound First rat

mant824gid.wordpress.com

7/5/2010 11:43:55 PM #

pingback

Pingback from kraf95hyt.wordpress.com

Tips to get Increased Directory Step First rate  Tactics « Tips to get a More costly Top to bottom Jump Prime

kraf95hyt.wordpress.com

7/6/2010 2:32:18 AM #

pingback

Pingback from daniel822rach.wordpress.com

Tips to get More Up and down Jump Top rated  Tactics « Tips to get More Vertical Be quick Major  Procedur

daniel822rach.wordpress.com

Welcome To My Blog

My attempt at creating a Blog, about my road trips and travels. You can check out where I am if you follow the link to my Spot Device.

My Youtube Channel